(Crow Wing, Fort Ripley, St. Mathias)
OPEN: FIRST AND THIRD
SATURDAY EACH MONTH
TIME: 9 A.M. TO NOON
LOCATED AT CROW WING TOWN HALL
*In case of bad weather or question about a holiday weekend, check Crow Wing Township Website or call 218/822-3985
RECYCLED ITEMS INCLUDE:
*PAPER PRODUCTS INCLUDING
OFFICE PAPER, MAGAZINES, JUNK MAIL, PHONEBOOKS, CEREAL AND POP CONTAINERS, NEWSPAPERS, BOOKS
*GLASS (ALL COLORS)
*CARDBOARD BOXES, PLEASE FLATTEN AND KEEP SEPARATE
MUST HAVE RECYLABLE LABEL
*ALUMINUM CANS, PLEASE KEEP SEPARATE
PROCEEDS FROM ALUMINUM CANS ARE USED FOR THE BARROWS COMMUNITY PARK
ITEMS DO NOT HAVE TO BE CLEANED OR SORTED. PLEASE BE CONSCIENTIOUS ABOUT ONLY BRINGING RECYCLED ITEMS DESCRIBED ABOVE. IF GLASS IS BROKEN, PLEASE KEEP IT SEPARATED AND CONTAINED FROM REST OF ITEMS. NOT NECESSARY BUT HELPFUL, FLATTEN MILK CARTONS AND OTHER BULKY ITEMS AND TIE PLASTIC BAGS LOOSELY SO WORKERS CAN OPEN THEM EASILY TO EMPTY THE CONTENTS.
USED OIL FACILITY
Our Used Oil Facility is available at any time. Used oil may be dumped into the holding tank at no charge.
Anti-freeze and oil filters are also accepted, each with their own separate receptacle. A small donation is requested in the locked box provided, to offset the costs of disposing of these items.
E-Waste Items are accepted on the 1st & 3rd Saturday of each month from 9:00am-12:00pm. Additionally, all appliances are accepted and all electronics. Examples of what you may bring would include: refrigerators, stoves, freezers, microwaves, radios, computers, phones, etc. This will be a free service. Please do not drop anything off other than on the set days between 9:00am to noon. Thank-you! Here is a list from JKL recycling who is providing us this specific service. You can also visit their website: http://www.jklrecycling.com/
• Cellphone, car phones
• laptops, tablets, E-reader
• desktop (home computer)
• surge protectors, battery backup
• ink cartridges, toner cartridges
• printers, scanners, fax machine
• home phones, IP phones, corded or cordless
• batteries any type (Nickle Metal Hydride, Lithium ion, alkaline, lead acid)
• LCD, LED monitors (not CRT tube style) -fee
• LCD, LED, Plasma TV’s (not CRT tube style) -fee
• Video Projectors -fee
• router, modems,WIFI router (wireless, wired internet devices for example, Charter, Centurylink etc.)
• Video or audio equipment: cable box, satellite dish receiver, DVD, blue ray players, VCR, tape decks, laser disc, CD, AV receiver stereo receiver, record player etc.
• Solar powered equipment
• drills (cordless or corded)
• fans (standing, ceiling etc.)
• heaters (portable corded or inferred)
• toasters, can openers, microwaves, rice, bread, ice cream makers (kitchen electronics)
• Gaming systems, Hand-held gaming systems (play station, Nintendo, Sega, etc.)
• remote, controllers, keyboards, mice any kind
• Christmas Lights
• Satellite dish (LNB or gun included)
• Any electronic device that needs a battery or to be plugged in to function.
• Included all cables and peripherals for these devices as well.